Historic Donnelly House




John P. Donnelly came to Mount Dora in 1879 from Pittsburgh, PA. He married Annie McDonald Stone in 1881 and built this Queen Anne style house in 1893 as a gift to her. He was among the founders of the local yacht club, and served as the city´s first mayor in 1910. The Donnelly House, now owned by Mount Dora Lodge #238, F&AM, was listed in the National Register of Historic Places on April 4, 1975.

mount_dora_donnelly_house




 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

donnelly-christmas-house

Comments are closed