The recently renovated Mount Dora Community Building has become a world-class performing arts center and now plays host to many spectacular concerts throughout the year.
If you love a live show or concert you will not want to miss the concert and event schedule below or the schedule available at www.MountDoraLive.com
Do you want to be among the first to know about upcoming concerts and events? Subsrcribe to our entertainment newsletter, you may opt-out at any time.
The Mount Dora Community Building Theatre located at 520 N. Baker St., next to City Hall, is gaining a fabulous reputation as a world-class venue for concerts, shows and performing arts events. The 2017 calendar is full of concerts and events you will not want to miss!
Be sure and check the Community Building event schedule below and buy your tickets in advance online or via telephone 352-383-2165 or in person at the Mount Dora Area Chamber of Commerce.
- May 19th – An Intimate Evening with The Tenors
- May 26th – Tom Chapin Live in Concert – Catch this Grammy Award-Winning musician in the most intimate setting possible
- May 27th – The Sounds of the Sixties – British Invasion to the California Sound Featuring BeatleBeat
- June 16th & 17th – Elvis Presley Continentals Ultimate Contest Festival – Graceland is searching for the world’s BEST Elvis Tribute Artist
- July 14th – An Evening with Poco – “Crazy Love,” “In the Heart of the Night” and many more mega-hits
- July 22nd – GET READY – A Motown Experience – Taking Motown to a New Level
- October 6th – Pavlo Mediterranean Music